[volt-nuts] Fluke 731B parts xref

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Thu Nov 22 03:44:08 UTC 2012

Hi Chris,

Do you mean the Fluke 750A ?  It has connections for standard cells.  The 752 is a ratio
device designed to be used with a 10 volt reference standard.  No need for the 1.xx outputs
from the 731B or the use of standard cells..

The 750A standard cell arrangement can be bypassed and set up for use with just a 10 volt
reference using the original banana jacks for the reference and null meter as normal.  All
that is needed is to (non destructively) remove one connection and add one wire.

Bill....WB6BNQ