[volt-nuts] hp 3458a advice

Paul Fox pgf at foxharp.boston.ma.us
Tue Oct 16 15:31:49 UTC 2012

thanks joe, and to the other couple of people who responded privately.
i need to figure out how much of a project i want this to be, and how
it ranks against all the other projects that i also don't have time
for.  :-)

i have the full users manual (two copies!), but i don't have anything
else that speaks GPIB.  i'll play with some of the front panel
commands you've suggested, while i think about what to do.  thanks!

paul