[volt-nuts] Lm399 heater

Bob Smither smither at c-c-i.com
Sat Sep 15 17:08:53 UTC 2012

On 09/15/2012 08:54 AM, Fred Schneider wrote:
> Hi Mickle ( and the rest )
>
> Thank for the answers. I only looked LM399 but looking for LM199 gives more
> info. The LM399 is now running, just on its own without the buffer as test to
> know the excact voltage. It started after a few minutes at 7.031,321 and
> after an hour it was 7.031,345V. I must go on a visit now so it is turned off
> for now.

Unless you want to track the first few days of stability, why not just leave it
on?  I have a Traveling Standard (see: http://www.c-c-i.com/ts ) that has made
the round trip to some of us volt nuts.  When I get it back I leave it on 24/7
to get it along towards its ultimate stability.

--
Bob Smither                                              Smither at c-c-i.com
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor