[volt-nuts] Rotek 320 AC/DC Calibrator

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Fri Aug 2 17:49:53 EDT 2013

I'm not certain it's the same model, but the one I'm familiar with was in
a Wamco (formica) case, maybe 10" x 12" x 8" with some colored binding
posts. They has a little glass 'thermal convertor' about the size of a
pecan. The rest of the box was precision resistors and high quality
(Shallcross ?) switches.

There were a bunch of part-built ones surplused in the Boston area in the
late 1970s. Internally they had plexi panels with 0.1% and .01% resistors,
in decade values as I remember.

If that's the puppy, I know nothing more. I still have some of the parts
put away somewhere. I never had any paperwork AFAIK. They may have been
affiliated with Weston.

If this is not the puppy, never mind.  :)

-John