[volt-nuts] DMM calibration

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 13:10:00 EDT 2013

I had my eBay special $90 HP3478A calibrated by our internal cal lab (traceable to NIST). Based on the sticker, the last cal was 5 years old. The instrument was well within all specs by a wide margin (most readings were within 20% of the stated tolerance, which after 5 years is pretty good.

Didier KO4BB

--
Sent from my Motorola Droid Razr 4G LTE wireless tracker while I do other things.