[volt-nuts] Dial-a-vider

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Sat Aug 10 23:46:21 EDT 2013

If you want it for AC, I'd suggest getting a Dekatran or equal. I woulkd
expect them to have much lower output impedance.

I'm pretty sure I've seen ratio transformers available with 7 decades of
switches, maybe more. Singer/Gertsch and ESI and maybe GR.

I've not seen DC dividers that good.

Best,

-John