[volt-nuts] Fluke 510A

R.Phillips phill.r1 at btinternet.com
Sun Aug 11 07:03:01 EDT 2013

Didier
I would agree generally with your remarks ref. the 34578A and the 3456A, I
have both, but more recently I have acquired a Keithley 2015 which I guess
is more in keeping with the 3478A, but with a fluorescent display, this is a
very nice instrument to use, and is currently being sold in considerable
numbers having been used by the 'mobile 'phone industry for its distortion
measuring ability, the one I have was cal'd in 2009  -  -  I would be
interested to hear from any other users.
regards
Roy P