[volt-nuts] Sn10Pb90

Demian Martin demianm_1 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 14 00:23:24 EDT 2013

The Tek terminal strips, used in all the tube and hybrid scopes (through the
547) had silver plating on those ceramic standoffs. The silver bearing
solder was used to prevent the plating from leeching off and the parts
coming adrift. No thermal issues in those, they drift like crazy. You just
live with it.

Here is more on the issue of thermal emfs :
http://www.edn.com/design/analog/4342865/Minimizing-thermocouples-maintains-
20-bit-DAC-precision