[volt-nuts] Agilent calibration - certificate for a vector network analyzer (VNA)

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Sat Aug 24 13:55:39 EDT 2013

David,

That is quite a difference between the two certificates. The Techmaster one
doesn't tell you anything about what they actualy measured, or the
uncertainties. You have to trust that they know what they are doing and
that they actually did it. With the Agilent certificate, there is data to
give you confidence that things were done properly.

Thanks for posting those. It was educational.

Joe Gray
W5JG