[volt-nuts] Fluke 732A Questions

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Mon Dec 30 21:13:49 EST 2013


I just assumed that it was obsolete.  I'll contact Fluke.



-----Original Message-----
From: volt-nuts-bounces at febo.com [mailto:volt-nuts-bounces at febo.com] On
Behalf Of Charles Steinmetz
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2013 5:52 PM
To: Discussion of precise voltage measurement
Subject: Re: [volt-nuts] Fluke 732A Questions

Robert wrote:

>As Roy has already said, this is a hypertronics 
>connector.    *   *   *   Sorry, I don't have any, or a cheap source.

The plug that mates with the jack on the back of the newer 732A battery is
Fluke part number 2181497.  IIRC, I paid about $10 each (some years ago)
direct from Fluke.

Best regards,


volt-nuts mailing list -- volt-nuts at febo.com To unsubscribe, go to
and follow the instructions there.

More information about the volt-nuts mailing list