[volt-nuts] Need Guildline 9975 Information

Joe Hobart nova at npgcable.com
Tue Dec 31 17:04:10 EST 2013

A used Guildline 9975 DC Current Comparator Resistance Bridge arrived in a big
box yesterday.  After some repairs, the unit appears to work, but I have never
used one of these bridges before.

Why do I say it appears to work?  Here are two measurements comparing one Ohm
resistors at 30 mA current:

   L&N 1 Ohm versus Resistor #2   0.9999372
   Resistor #2 versus L&N 1 Ohm   1.0000630

The above measurements appear consistent (or I got lucky), but there are several
controls/functions I do not understand how to set or use.

Does anyone have a Guildline 9975 manual I can buy or borrow and copy?

Who has experience with the 9975 and can give me some pointers?

Thanks and Happy New Year everyone,
Joe Hobart
Flagstaff, Arizona