[volt-nuts] ESI SR 1010 question

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 5 07:40:43 EDT 2013

Hi,
Nice unit.
IET labs still make these. The product page is http://www.ietlabs.com/esi-sr1010-resistance-transfer-standard.html and has links to download the manual, application notes and data sheet. As well as shorting bars these units use compensating resistor units. IIRC the manual (what a 68 page manual for 12 resistors in a box? How hard could it be :-) has references if you need more info.

Robert G8RPI.