[volt-nuts] What really gets calibrated?

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 13:56:26 EDT 2013

The big difference is that nowadays, adjustment is done in software without moving parts. There is no wear out involved in doing frequent adjustment and through the software you can record by how much each setting was adjusted.

These were the main reasons for not adjusting an instrument that was in spec when going to the cal lab.

Didier KO4BB

--
Sent from my Motorola Droid Razr 4G LTE wireless tracker while I do other things.