[volt-nuts] Fluke 731B battery & charge circuit

Bob Smither smither at c-c-i.com
Thu Jun 20 16:49:48 EDT 2013

On 06/17/2013 02:29 AM, Christopher Brown wrote:

<snip>

> That jfet and the shielded transformer are hard to get.  Everything else
> on the power supply board is nothing special.  All of the specially
> selected stuff is on the daughter board.

<snip>

I needed the current diode to repair a 731B as well.  Try EBay.com.  Search for
"j505 current" and you will find them.

Bob Smither, PhD                                   Circuit Concepts, Inc.

"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what
 he does not want merely because you think it would be good for him."
 -- Robert Heinlein

Smither at C-C-I.Com            http://www.C-C-I.Com            281-331-2744