[volt-nuts] Seek full Manual - EDC DC millivolt calibrator E100C

cfo xnews3 at luna.dyndns.dk
Sun Mar 17 15:32:52 EDT 2013

Guyzz

I just bought a EDC DC millivolt calibrator E100C ,
is $215  a fair price ?

I expect to  get it  this week.

I think it's the same as the Kron-Hite E100RC.

The KronHite-Manual says it stops after section3
(and $$ for the full manual)  , the other has to section 4.

See http://tinyurl.com/capynjd

So i was wondering anyone has the full manual for either the KH E100R
or even better the EDC E100C

Any hints or quirks , also much appreciated.

I have an Agilent 34401A , and a Geller 10v ref (6 month old) , so i hope
i can verify it.

CFO
Denmark