[volt-nuts] Seek full Manual - EDC DC millivolt calibrator E100C

Charles Black cblack at centurytel.net
Sun Mar 17 22:29:37 EDT 2013

Hi CFO,

Too bad your so far away since I wouldn't mind comparing your 10v
standard against my Datron 4910 just for the fun of it.. The 4910 was
calibrated by Fluke about a year ago. All four channels ha.ve been
stable within a few microvolts in my lab over the last year. So far it
hasn't been compared to the outside world though and I really  should do
some comparisons to be sure that everything is OK.

Charlie