[volt-nuts] Seek full Manual - EDC DC millivolt calibrator E100C

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Tue Mar 19 09:05:54 EDT 2013

Agreed.

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: volt-nuts-bounces at febo.com [mailto:volt-nuts-bounces at febo.com] On
Behalf Of cfo
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 7:52 AM
To: volt-nuts at febo.com
Subject: Re: [volt-nuts] Seek full Manual - EDC DC millivolt calibrator
E100C

On Mon, 18 Mar 2013 19:27:28 -0500, J. L. Trantham wrote:

> CFO,
>
> Glad it worked.  You might want to post it on some site or the group
> list or both, in order to help others that will follow.
>
> Joe
I thought of that , but i wonder what KH says if i make the manual public.
I wouldn't like to ruin the nice service for other volt-nuts.

If there is any wishes from the group , i'll ask KH if it would be ok to
upload it to ie. didiers site : http://www.ko4bb.com/manuals.php

But i think i owe to ask first.

CFO