[volt-nuts] Fluke Diff's

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Wed Nov 20 10:58:17 EST 2013

I'm working on a list/table of the Fluke 800/900 solid state
differentials.

Will be putting on a public web page when close to being
done.

If anyone can help fill in the 'blanks' or add comments I would
greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

-pete

Data so far

871A
   DC     3+dial

   Have seen with 801 10KV divider 1K:1 10K:1

883A
   DC     4+dial

883AB
   AC/DC  4+dial

   http://helmut-singer.de/pdf/fluke883ab.pdf

   Basic dc voltage accuracy is 0.01% of indicated value + 5 µV. Resolution
is 1 µV.

885A

885AB
   DC    4+dial

   DC Differential Voltmeter achieved an absolute accuracy of 25 parts per
million of
   input +1 ppm of range +5 microvolts from 0 to 1100 VDC.

887A
  DC/AC  4+dial

  http://www.teknetelectronics.com/DataSheet/Fluke/Fluke_887A41504.pdf

  http://bama.edebris.com/download/fluke/887a/FLUKE_887A.pdf

  Basic DC voltage accuracy is 0.005% of indicated value. Resolution is 1
µV.

887AB
  DC/AC  4+dial

  http://assets.fluke.com/manuals/887A_887imeng0200.pdf

  Artek

891A
   DC     3+dial

893A
   AC/DC  3+dial  01-Battery 02-Recorder two diff case styles

   http://assets.fluke.com/manuals/893A_AR_imeng0000.pdf

   AC and DC with 1uV Resolution, accuracy is +/-0.01% (DC) and +/-0.05%
(DC), 50Hz to 10kHz.

   Artek

   893AP ?

   893AR 893A in a 'flat' 2 RU ? Rack