[volt-nuts] Switches in integrating ADC

John Devereux john at devereux.me.uk
Mon Apr 14 05:03:56 EDT 2014

Jan Fredriksson <jan at 41hz.com> writes:

> What kind of switches are used in integrating ADC, ie to switch
> between voltage sources (ref and external) and to switch in multisloping
> resistors? FETs?

Yes, but I believe they are integrated ones usually. Either ye olde 4066
style or custom integrated circuits in the case of the HP 3458A.


John Devereux

More information about the volt-nuts mailing list