[volt-nuts] Solartron 7060A manual

James Jefferson Jarvis jj at aprsworld.com
Sat Apr 19 10:26:54 EDT 2014

Hi Group,

On a whim yesterday, I picked up a Solartron 7060A for $20. I presumed it
to be dead, but thought it would be fun to look at for price.

The unit physically looks to be in excellent condition. The only thing I am
seeing is a blown power supply input fuse. Which leads me to think that it
might be easily repairable.

Does anyone happen to have a 7060A manual? I have found the 7055 manual
online; but that's as close I have come.

Thanks

-James Jefferson Jarvis
APRS World, LLC
http://www.aprsworld.com
+1-507-454-2727

(this message was sent from my cell phone ... my apologies for any spelling
errors)