[volt-nuts] Datron 1082

Randy Evans randyevans2688 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 09:51:05 EDT 2014

I have a Datron 1082 DMM that just recently stopped working.  When I power
up, it gives a "FAIL" message on the front panel.  I found a flowchart in
an abbreviated servicing manual that indicates it's from a failure of the
"Check for uncorrupted calibration store".  I Assume this likely means the
cal tables are corrupted?  Unfortunately, I don't have sufficient
information (e.g., schematics) to do any further troubleshooting.  Can
anyone help with a complete servicing manual and/or further diagnostic help?

I did download the Datron 1071DMM  O&S manual from K04BB but I don't know
how similar it is to the 1082.  Can anyone comment on what the differences
are?

Thanks,

Randy Evans

randyevans2688 at gmail.com