[volt-nuts] Datron 1082

Randy Evans randyevans2688 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 22:23:35 EDT 2014

I believe the voltages are correct but I have no schematics or
troubleshooting instructions to confirm.  I do see what looks like a
battery in the memory section of the 1082 and it measures 0.08 VDC. Not a
good sign.  I am really hoping someone has a Datron 1082 Service manual
with schematics that they can steer me to, preferably a soft copy so I can
better troubleshoot the unit.  It might just need a new battery (plus a
re-cal) to get it going again but I hate going blind.

Randy