[volt-nuts] HP-419 and Fluke 845 Modifications

Randy Evans randyevans2688 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 19:27:25 EDT 2014

Dave,

I am investigating some ideas for an isolation circuit for the 845A but the
first priority is to modify the HP-419A first, which doesn't have the
isolated recorder output.  I want to use an isolation circuit that draws
very little current and can run on a single lithium battery.  Not a trivial
design.  The DC offset circuit of the HP-419A will use another lithium-ion
battery with a linear regulator to work over a wide range of battery
voltages is my current thinking.

Randy