[volt-nuts] Voltage standard spotted for sale, 4410

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 18:25:47 EDT 2014

I am not sure the use of LM329's was a cost saving measure or compromise, actually the 4410 uses a different approch, it's basicly is a big oven. Guildline has been a Metrology leader for decades and  has been a leader including  temp measurements and oil baths so I for one would be interested in how well their approach to a voltage standard performs.
Cheers;
Thomas Knox