[volt-nuts] Guildline 9578 / Solartron 7081 SchaffnerReplacement

Todd Micallef tmicallef at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 14:30:27 EDT 2014

Dave,

Thanks for the heads up. I went ahead and verified that all pins matched
the schematic by changing the cam to the four settings and all are as
expected. The new cams have "230vac" printed on them and the old one has
"220 vac".
I went ahead and installed the old one to prevent any future issues should
this meter end up outside the US someday.

I will plan on getting a connector this week. The front panel input is also
damaged. Kensington Electronics has all the parts in stock.

Todd

When you install the new filter, you may find you also need to move the