[volt-nuts] Fluke 732A themistor reading

acbern at gmx.de acbern at gmx.de
Mon Aug 18 02:45:58 EDT 2014

well, re. the resistor, question is how stable it is, not so much absolute value. if not very good, your 3458a may be more stable that your reference. vpg hermetic foil 4 wire resistors are very stable (1ppm pa) and are cheap (<50usd).

re the wire, you should use twisted shielded pair. there are good teflon tsp wires with kapton isolation (as used in satellites) on sale on ebay. use copper gold plated terminals, around one usd and crimp them. pure copper wire is not needed.

cheers

adrian