[volt-nuts] 732A and Prologix received

Bill Gold wpgold3637 at att.net
Tue Aug 26 01:01:18 EDT 2014

Not that I know of.  Just wait and when you don't see a "SMPL" on the
display it is done.  But then with 1000 PLC that is around 16.66 seconds per
reading times 100 readings is somewhere around 28 minutes and there is
probably some overhead time so around 30 minutes.  Not from the front panel
at any rate.

Bill