[volt-nuts] 732A and Prologix received

Randy Evans randyevans2688 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 08:13:25 EDT 2014

I am doing multiple 100 measurements simply to characterize the stability
of the 3458A and 732A units I just bought.  After about 10 measurement sets
over 2 days I am seeing a variance of about .5 uV for the 10V output, or
0.05 ppm.  However, the mean varies over a range of 10 uV, or 1 ppm.  Does
that sound reasonable/

Randy