[volt-nuts] 732A and Prologix received

Randy Evans randyevans2688 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 11:49:50 EDT 2014

Don,

If I am reading your charts correctly, it looks like your system is cycling
over an 7 uV range over several days in summer, similar to what I am
seeing.  I don't have air conditioning (Northern California) so I do get
some pretty good temperature variations from day to night, but less inside
the house.

I need to figure out how to share files in Dropbox since I don't have my
own web site.  Good idea.

thanks,

Randy