[volt-nuts] JJA progress report

Joe Hobart nova at npgcable.com
Sat Feb 15 16:10:07 EST 2014

These devices are primary standards; you don't need three; you probably don't
even need two.  If certain conditions are met, conditions you can check/verify,
they will accurately generate the desired voltages.

What you will probably want are at least three good zener type voltage standards
and a constant temperature environment.  The three will serve as a day to day
standard and reality check on the JJA.  And you need to really learn how to
operate the JJA standard, so you can detect and correct any problems.

Joe Hobart
Flagstaff, Arizona