[volt-nuts] PWM voltage divider

Andreas Jahn Andreas_-_Jahn at t-online.de
Thu Jan 9 01:01:25 EST 2014

Another cirquit that was not mentioned  up to now is the EDN Cirquit

http://edn.com/design/other/4326640/DC-accurate-32-bit-DAC-achieves-32-bit-resolution

The advantage is relative low effort and fast settling time. (for a PWM
solution)
Although you have to tweak the cirquit to get a fair linearity of around
2-3 ppm.
(The values in the article seem to be very optimistic to me).
Also the noise behaviour of my setup is not as good as would be a dual
dac version.

With best regards

Andreas