[volt-nuts] Extender Card for Guildline 9975

Joe Hobart nova at npgcable.com
Thu Jan 23 16:37:24 EST 2014

Hi All,

I ordered two HP 5060-0258 extender cards from Tucker Electronics; they work.
One extender is not quite long enough to allow access to the socket contacts
with mini-grabbers, so I ordered two cards.  One extender is long enough to
carefully slip a voltmeter probe onto the contact area and/or grab part leads as
required for test and alignment.

Does anyone else use one of these Guildline 9975 resistance bridges?  If so, do
you use the DB-37 connector on the back to remotely read the switch positions?

Joe