[volt-nuts] Valhalla 2720GS

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 29 14:11:28 EST 2014

BilI; I am sure you tried this, the model numbers are usually the default password. So try 2720 or Serial number or 0000 or 1111.
The manual usually has a way to reset then password. For example the 3458A has a default password of 3458 and 2 jumpers one to hard lock the calibration and one to override and reset the password.

Thomas Knox