[volt-nuts] Valhalla 2720GS

Bill Gold wpgold3637 at att.net
Thu Jan 30 11:12:36 EST 2014

I will agree with Mark on this one.  I asked them about a 2734A Direct
Voltage Reference Bank, competition to the Fluke 732A, and Valhalla said
that they had never made such an instrument.  Photos didn't change their
minds.  I think that since it never quite worked as well as the Fluke 732A,
Valhalla didn't really want to acknowledge the 2734A existence.  The unit is
very well made but it is subject to room temperature variations, far more
than the 732A.  For the average hobbyist it would be just great, but for a
Volt-Nut forget it.