[volt-nuts] fluke 5200a repair

Gerd admin at controlelectronics.com.au
Thu Jul 10 22:38:05 EDT 2014

Hello Ken,

Which board are you looking at? On the amplifier board (A7) C24 is the
input cap. Where is C8?
Don't rely on the multimeter to filter out the AC on the DC ranges, it's
best to use a CRO. How is the signal coming into the amplifier from the
oscillator? If the input to the amplifier is disconnected, is the offset
still there?

Regards

sig.html *Control Electronics Pty Ltd*
The home of Shiftmaster