[volt-nuts] Desperately seeking OPTION 10 for Datron 4708

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 12 19:15:06 EDT 2014

Hi Chris;
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, Do you have any idea how many 4708's were built and sold as AC standards, my guess it the number is much, much greater then fully loaded and DC only units combined. Point being you will be very lucky if someone is willing to part with option 10, and if so they will most likely want much more then you paid for the calibrator since I have seen 4708 AC standard sells for a few hundred dollars ,and a fully loaded 4708 still commands more then five grand.

Thomas Knox