[volt-nuts] Desperately seeking OPTION 10 for Datron 4708

Todd Micallef tmicallef at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 17:47:43 EDT 2014

I don't have access to the schematics right now. For the DC section, I
would think that the selected reference array would be the only difference.
The firmware will dictate the model.

I have not compared the option 10 board in the 4700 to the 4000A but I
think there will be little difference there too. I cannot remember if I
have the 4000A schematics but I think they are online.

I think the resistance/shunt board would be the same. There were slight
differences in specs but I don't think they made any layout changes that
couldn't be modified.

I have an old 4000A waiting for me to repair it. I have looked at the
resistance/shunt board and I can tell that there are some bodges to the
trim pots. I have not measured any of the affected resistors, but I am
guessing they have drifted out of the trimmable range since additional
resistors were added to the board.

Todd