[volt-nuts] Matched resistors

acbern at gmx.de acbern at gmx.de
Fri Jul 18 03:00:16 EDT 2014

randy,
re. vpg: they offer an hermetic divider (vhd) with typ. 0.1ppm tracking of tempco. if you are ok with lowest available abs. accuracy it will be well priced, I remember having asked them for a price and it was below 50€ for standard lead time (which can be very long). it is also fair to assume it would age more homogeneously than two separate resistors, also you dont need to think about how to keep two resistors at the same temp. make sure each resistor is loaded with less than 10mw, otherwise aging may be above what the claim in their collateral.