[volt-nuts] Desperately seeking OPTION 10 for Datron 4708

Chris caall99 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 12:08:09 EDT 2014

Thank you all for the responses and information. The amount of conflicting
information i have gotten so far from other experts is truly astounding.
Some say that the AC only option 20 & 30 Datron 4708 does not have
resistance, others say it does. The manual doesn't enlighten any further. I
have also heard that the 4000/4000A boards do not work in the 47XX series.
I have gone ahead and purchased a Datron 4000 (option 90), to complement my
Datron 4708 (options 20, 30,80, 90). I am hoping this combination will give
me DC V+I, AC V+I, and resistance at 8.5 digit accuracies, that i can
further characterize with my Agilent 3458A (NIST traceable cal). Does
anyone have a complete manual for the 4000/4000A? Either electronic or hard
copy, thank you!