[volt-nuts] Desperately seeking OPTION 10 for Datron 4708

Will willvolts at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 14:15:36 EDT 2014

You seem to have more money than patience. Simply Googling Datron 4000
option returned these on the first page:

http://www.test-italy.com/Specifiche%20strumenti%5CDATRON%5CDATRON%204000-4000A%5CDatron%204000A.pdf
20: DCI and OHM functions

http://www.custom-cal.com/%28S%28gyvxsc210paqkz45lswhc03f%29%29/ModelInfo.aspx?kn=8351&m=DATRON_4000&srv=Repair
20: DCI and ohm Functions

Did you already checked if your 4708 has the R/I? If the led turns on
when you press the resistance button, then you have the card
installed.