[volt-nuts] Matched resistors

Randy Evans randyevans2688 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 23:09:38 EDT 2014

Charles,

For the design I am contemplating, the accuracy of the X2 in not important,
only the stability.  For example, if the output of the X2 is 50uV low, I
don't care so long as its always 50 uV low +/- a few ppm over time and
temperature.  The noise could be filtered but its must also be stable.
 Based on what I am hearing, the switched capacitor multiplier doesn't look
promising.

Randy