[volt-nuts] Matched resistors

Randy Evans randyevans2688 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 21:57:08 EDT 2014

Andreas,

The current environment is an uncontrolled home lab.  Great variation in
temperature and humidity, hence the primary design will use the vhd200 oil
filled hermetic package resistor arrays.  I plan on evaluating for
stability and accuracy to see if I need to ovenize it to meet my voltage
standard needs. I plan on building one version type with LTZ1000s and
another with a LM399s for less demanding requirements.  The LTZ1000 will
definitely use the vhd200 resistor arrays and the LM399 may be able to use
the LTC5400 resistor arrays (or LTC1043).  The vhd200 is a leaded package
so should have minimal mechanical stress on the package (hopefully). If
necessary, and likely needed for the best stability, the circuit can be
ovenized.

Lots of testing to do.

Randy