[volt-nuts] 7-segment display parts help

Richard Moore richiem5683 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 02:12:56 EDT 2014

Totally off-topic for both boards, but I need a common-anode 7-seg. LED
display. Part # is DL775OR -- no idea who made it. The 14 pins are in
two rows along the sides, not at top and bottom as is common these days.
Goes in an old but very good ESI 2400 RLC meter. Display housing is 3/4"
high, 1/2" wide, 1/4" deep. digit height is 7/16". Any help appreciated.
If you have some piece of junk that has this type of display, I'd be
happy to pay shipping to get the part I need. The thing is, this display
has decimal points on both sides, but it only has the left side one
connected. If you only have one with right side decimal, I'll need two
of them and I'll find a way to make it work...

Thanks,
Dick Moore