[volt-nuts] 732b transformer replacement

new pitts7 at williams-net.com
Wed Jun 4 17:16:37 EDT 2014

My 732b is fine but its transformer bit the dust before I got it.

Actually, that's probably WHY I got it on fleabay.. its previous
owner changed the battery and still couldn't get it to charge!
So it went on fleabay as 'parts/not working'......
for a price I could afford!

The primary is cooked. Using a fresh battery powers the standard,
though, with a solid 9.99999 volts on my junk 3458 for two months.

I just want a transformer for 120V... don't need all the world's
voltages. Since it probably won't be guarded, I would unplug the
732 and go on battery to do readouts to avoid powerline crosstalk
problems.

  The best of all worlds would be to get the exact, correct transformer.....

Willy