[volt-nuts] New (to me) Fluke 3330B

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Thu Jun 12 14:14:50 EDT 2014

Hi David,

It was at a Ham Radio swap meet. Friday was setup day and for a change I
decided to have a table to see if I could get some junk to end up in
someone elses basement.

Seller didn't know what she had, everything on the table was $30-50, the
Fluke was $40, offered her $20 not expecting to get it, but she said sure.
Was the only thing T&M she had.

My get a chance to plug it in this weekend, hopefully the company had it
just considered it not worth getting the cal redone.

-pete