[volt-nuts] fluke 332D

Ken Goodhew kgoodhew at iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 10 16:22:27 EDT 2014

Hi gang,

           Thanks for the suggestions as to what type of calibrator to get.

I mostly want a stable precision variable voltage reference for what I do,
but a current/ ac voltage / resistance standard would be nice, so I can
definitely see this being addictive!

I have already found that out with other gear in my lab, you get a piece of
gear and then after a while find you want something better!

I did bid on a 5540b/af from the government liquidations recently, but the
shipping costs to Australia are what limits my bidding amount for equipment
that seems to be mostly in the USA, so I usually get outbid.

---