[volt-nuts] Newer Fluke 845ab manual with chopper mod?

Dallas Smith dosmith at outlook.com
Tue May 6 14:29:04 EDT 2014

Thank you Charles,

The Dec thread looks interesting, maybe a good solution. But was not
looking forward in replacing the amp circuit. I think I'll try a optical
isolated version of 335D circuit. This MOSFet is easy to apply to the
null meter circuit without a major overhaul. If successful I'll share my
simple mod. If the performance fails, I'll try the Dec 2013 method.

Dallas