[volt-nuts] Voltage Reference.

Dan Kemppainen dan at irtelemetrics.com
Tue Nov 4 09:10:20 EST 2014

Rob and Andreas,

Thanks for the feedback. You both brought up plastic housings as a
concern. It was an issue in the back of my mind also.

Rob,

I did get your email directly, but not the one on the list. Weird.

Andreas,

I always see references to the LM399 and LTZ1000. I was just going
through the mental exercise of 'what if'. Of course, it appears you have
gone through the real exercise of 'what if'!

So, it appears that the LTZ1000 is still the best there is. I see they
are available the linear web site, so may pick one up to play with this
winter.

Thanks for the input!

Dan