[volt-nuts] 732A rear panel battery connector

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 20 16:47:54 EDT 2014

Yes,  I have laid out a pair of boards that has the battery module circuits on them.  One board plugs into the mainframe (it has the thermistors on it) and the other has the rest of the circuitry.   I have not ordered them yet... I need to buy the festoon lamp connector and have been waiting until I have to order some more parts from Mouser.   What I didn't do is try and build the whole battery module with all the mechanical parts/frame/etc.  I may laser cut a back panel piece, though,  out of acrylic.