[volt-nuts] Finally got around to modifying my Fluke 845ab with LED's

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 9 18:33:45 EDT 2014

I would probably use green or yellow LEDs,  but the white ones should not be a problem.
 I built an LED analyzer/integrating sphere and one of the features is a circuit that optically measures the LED driver PWM frequency.  It can also detect the minute variance in LED intensity from an LED driven by a 950 kHz boost converter.  It also had no problems with a white LED driven at 4 MHz from a signal generator.  You see the long persistence phosphors mainly in large lighting LEDs and not in small indicator LEDs.